Print Design Services Sydney – LocalHQ Printing
Are you paying too much for your printing services? Are you receiving the quality of service that you deserve?
If you are looking for highest quality printing services in Sydney with the fastest turnaround times possible, you have landed on the right place. LocalHQ Printing is pleased to offer you the following services:
- High quality and timely printing services
- Same day printing services – rapid turnarounds (depending on the complexity and size of your request)
- Time – sensitive and dependable delivery service in Sydney
- Customer service – our team of experts will gladly help you with any kind of print enquiry
- Flyers, Posters, Business cards, Annual reports
- 100% money back guarantee
- Offset Printing services suitable for PoS (point of sale), catalogues, magazines, direct marketing material
- Digital Printing that is very suitable for ondemand fast printing of sales brochures and business stationery, through to Christmas cards, envelopes and corporate flyers
- Label Printing – including custom requirements and label design
- Large Format Printing: large signs, posters, outdoor/indoor banners, pull up banners, display printing
- Mailing Services – direct mail, data management, plastic wrapping, document formatting, insertion
- Book Binding capabilities saddle stitching, combbinding, wire binding, burst binding, stapling, collating, padding and drilling
- Environmental options are always offered and promoted to our clients
- Embellishments – different kind of embellishments to make your print shine and stand out from others. Our embellishments include spot UV options, metallic foils, embossing, cello glazing, dye cutting and debossing.
You can fill our online quote request – it will save you time and money. All you need to do is to type in some printing service request details (white or black, size, colour, etc.) and we will contact you back as soon as possible to confirm your requests.
Visit us at LocalHQ Printing in Sydney and explore our wide selection of print services. For any kind of questions or information, call us on 1300 450 450.
Print Design Best Practices | 8 Tips And Tricks To Better Print Design
These print design tips and tricks can help novice designers on their way to become better in print design. The tips are for print design in general, no matter if it is a simple brochure or a complex booklet.
- Always remember to use bleed The bleed is the part on each side of your document. It gives your printer a small amount of space which he uses to move the paper around. It does not matter what their guidelines are, printers will use anything you throw at them. When we talk about bleed standards, a 3 mm bleed on each side is the best pick for each printing work. Bleed settings in InDesign are there but hidden. You need to select “more options“ in the new file dialog before they are visible. If you already have an opened document in InDesign, you can find bleed options in the file / document setup dialog.
- Overprinting can be fun If you have a limited budget, you can sometimes end up using only 2 Pantone colours (PMS). If this troubles you, try experimenting with overprinting options which can help you get a look with more depth even while using a limited colour palette. You can even try working with photos with only 2 Pantones by doing them in monotone or duotone.
- Don’t let paper limit your way of thinking Our minds are built to automatically fill in the gaps in order to see the big picture. The border of your paper can be yet another tool in your toolbox and you can have great fun working with it.
- Paper size standards are awesome. Do not let them hold you back. Square booklets and magazines can be an interesting reading experience, and smaller sizes such as A5 for example are very convenient to carry with you at all times.
- All people read. Forms must always follow function and in print design this means that if you are working on something that contains textual content, you need to concentrate on that content. To achieve this, focus on a typography as an important element of your design and aim for optimal readability of the content.
- Less is more! If you think that your documents has too much of anything, there is a good chance that there is indeed too much on your page. You need to think thoroughly and define what is necessary and what is not. After that, remove all visual noise because it can seem ironic but it is true: Less is more.
- Grid is your friend, not the enemy. Working with grids is one of the most important ways to have great print design. Using grids and its proportional relations, composition guidelines as a basis for your design is often the best possible start to any design job.
- Typography rules. If your typography setup is not good, there is not much you can do to fix it. Fonts that you use the most in your design project will set the voice and the overall feel of the end document. Do not use the first font you find but think instead what feel will it have and what is the best way to communicate your message to your target audience. Take your time to get familiar with the font. It is often a good approach to select up to ten fonts you like and think it would be appropriate for the job. This way, you can concentrate on them and find out easily which one will be the best one for that particular job.
Print Design Services – LocalHQ Printing
First impression can be crucial in many situations, especially when it comes to print design. The market is extremely competitive – many different companies offering similar products and services, and clients don’t have much time to thoroughly explore every single company. That is why the first few sentences and the design of the front page can be a game changer and separate you from others. Your printed marketing material is your initial contact with a potential customer that permanently positions your company or business in their mind.
Do you want to look dull and old-fashioned, or be the innovative company with a service or product they can’t imagine their life without?
Our formula for a striking print design is a combination of the right words with engaging visuals. That way, your potential clients get a full and clear picture of the service or product you offer. Using our technology expertise, design options that we can provide you are edge- cutting. During the whole print design process, we will guide you and navigate you to the best suitable choices in design ideas, formats, paper sizes, range of papers, different options of digital print and offset. We will always make sure that you get the high quality content for your investment.
The methodologies and systems we use are making sure that the brand consistency, spelling and grammar are impeccable. It is the finer details that create the difference between a good print design and an outstanding one.
For the best printing services, print advertising, print marketing and print design in Sydney visit our LocalHQ Printing services in Sydney or call us on 1300 450 450.